A Genuine Born Again Believer in Christ

COMPOSER AND/OR SOURCE UNKNOWN

PRINTED & DISTRIBUTED BY

Parson to Person Ministries

P. O. Box 6986

Burbank, California 91510

Dr. Jerry A. Jones. Founder/President

As a genuine, born again believer in the Lord Jesus Christ:

I AM – “a new creature in Christ,” and old things have passed away, “all things are new and of God” in my life. (2 Corinthians 5:17)

I AM – “separated from the world,” having responded to God’s call to “come out from among them (worldlings) and be separate.” (2 Corinthians 6:14-18)

I AM – “a stranger and a pilgrim” here on earth, and my true citizenship is in Heaven. (Hebrews 11:13; 2 Peter 2:11, 12; Philippians 3:20, 21)

I AM – “walking by faith; not by sight,” as I journey along life’s road to Heaven, trusting the Lord and His Word. (2 Corinthians 5:7; Romans 1:17)

I AM – “seeking first the kingdom of God and His righteousness,” and expecting God to add all things I need in my life. (Matthew 6:33; Philippians 4:19)

I AM – “setting my affections above” where Christ sits upon His throne, and “when He shall appear,” I shall be with Him in glory. (Colossians 3:1-4)

I AM – living by Paul’s principle: “For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” (Philippians 1:21), for it is “far better to depart and to be with Christ.”

I AM – careful not to “love the world, nor the things that are in the world” (1 John 2:15), but to “overcome the world” by faith. (1 John 4:4; 5:4)

I AM – doing all things “to the glory of God” in my life. (1 Corinthians 10:31)

I AM – loving other believers “with a pure heart, fervently”. (1 Peter 1:22)

I AM – “letting my light shine” before a lost world. (Matthew 5:16)

I AM – cheerfully and regularly “giving financially” to my church as taught in the Word of God. (1 Corinthians 8:12-15; 9:6-8; Luke 6:38; Acts 20:35)

I AM – looking for “the glorious appearing” of our Savior (Titus 2:13), who promised to return. (John 14:1-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17; Revelation 22:12, 20)